Black + White
When I linked to this sweatshirt in a previous post it was a big hit and it's not hard to see why. The scalloped bottom is so cute and although it's difficult to see there's some unique embroidery detailing on the edges as well. A big round of applause for the designers at JOA on this one. Lately I've been trying to find ways to disguise some of my more Summery clothes as Fall attire. Ironically I haven't even worn this skirt once this year, but clearly it's workin' for Autumn!
On an entirely different topic, I went out to club this weekend with some girlfriends which is something I rarely do and when I was out I quickly remembered why. Enjoy the following 5 thoughts that went through my head last Friday night:
- "Is this person seriously trying to talk to me right now? I can hardly hear my own thoughts over the bass in here…Okay, I'll just nod my head and smile. Works every time."
- "I hope these people realize I'm goofy dancing not serious dancing. I actually do know how to dance, with real technique and real choreography."
- "OMG how long has that man been standing behind me? He knows I'm not dancing with him right? I'm taken! Why did I not plan to wear a dress that says 'taken'?"
- "Speaking of dress…I really should have just came here in my jeans. It is not possible to wear a short dress and feel comfortable at the same time….I'm a style blogger I should know better than this."
- Looks at phone, BFF sent me a pin on Pinterest. "Pinterest! Oh how I wish I was on the couch pinning with a glass of wine. I'm basically a grandma in a 23 year-old's body."
Happy Monday…a day where clubbing is almost nonexistent and I can proudly pair a sweatshirt with a decent length skirt ;)
Photos by Resler Photography