I'm sad to announce that this is the third and final post of Beyoncé Week. If you missed posts 1 or 2 catch up HERE and HERE! Today I'm switching things up a bit and rather than a Bey inspired outfit I have a DIY inspired by the queen and her recent album hit "Flawless." To be honest, no I did not in fact wake up like this ^ but that is because I would like you to actually come back to my blog after this post ;)
I've seen the "I woke up like this" saying bombarding t-shirts for the past few months, but I thought a big ole mug for your morning coffee would be even more fitting. And better yet a mug that you can make on your own! I got my latte mug from Target for about $7 I believe (I actually made this back in January so I can remember exactly) and used a gold paint pen from Michael's. Then I followed these steps:
1. Practiced writing the saying with a few fun fonts on a piece of paper.
2. Used the paper to estimate the size of the letters.
3. Wrote the quote on both sides of the mug.
4. Place in oven and bake for 20 min at 350 degrees.
5. Drink your morning brew while confidently channeling Beyoncé.
(Hand wash only)
And that my friends concludes Beyoncé week on Katelyn Now :( Let me know what yo think of this DIY in the comments! It's been a while since I've posted one!