The 3 Things I've Learned as a 23-yr-old (and My First Year Post-Grad)
Eeek…this is a strange (yet exciting) day for me and my blog. Today I'm sharing with the world - slight exaggeration - my first YouTube video! With my 24th birthday falling right around the 1 year mark of post-grad life I did a lot of reflecting on all the things I've learned and changes that have occurred in the past 365 days. I came up with three lessons that have helped me through some challenging times that I wanted to share with my readers who may be going through the same incredibly strange life-shifting stage that is our mid-twenties. Below is an outline of the topics I touch on in no particular order, but watch the video for more details:
1. You'll meet a lot of new and like-minded people your first year in your career.
2. Make friends with someone who is 5-10 years older than you.
3. It's totally okay to be on a different path than your friends.
Follow-up: 3 Things I've Learned about myself while watching this video
1. I talk with my hands
2. I tend to look up to my left when I'm thinking about what to say next
3. I say "um" much more often than I thought I did - not cool
I hope you've enjoyed this little tidbit & my first video! If you resonate with anything in this video let me know in the comments ↓ If you are a new grad yourself and have any questions about post-grad life…also leave it in the comments ↓
Video shot by Resler Photography